Postdoc @ CUHK
Ho Sin Hang Engineering Building,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, Hong Kong, China
Email: mzhang [at] cse.cuhk.edu.hk
I am a postdoctoral researcher at The Chinese University of Hong Kong
and a member of the Applied
Distributed Systems Lab (ADSLab).
Before that, I received my Ph.D. degree in the Department of Computer
Science and Engineering at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, under the
supervision of Prof. Patrick P. C. Lee.
My research interests include distributed storage systems, erasure coding and reliability analysis.
Parity-Only Caching for Robust Straggler
, Qiuping Wang, Zhirong Shen, and
Patrick P. C. Lee.
The 35th International Conference on Massive Storage Systems
and Technology (MSST 2019)
A Simulation Analysis of Reliability in
Erasure-Coded Data Centers
, Shujie Han and Patrick P.
The 36th IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed
Systems (SRDS 2017)
(AR: 24/72 = 33.3%)
SimEDC: A Simulator for the Reliability
Analysis of Erasure-Coded Data Centers
, Shujie Han, Patrick P. C. Lee.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS),
30(12), pp. 2836-2848, December 2019
(An earlier version appeared in SRDS 2017)
Optimal Repair Layering for Erasure-Coded Data
Centers: From Theory to Practice
Yuchong Hu, Xiaolu Li, , Patrick P. C. Lee, Xiaoyang Zhang,
Pan Zhou, and Dan Feng.
ACM Transactions on Storage (TOS), 13(4), pp. 33:1-33:24,
- Research Intern, Microsoft Research Asia (Jun. - Aug., 2018)
- CUHK Postgraduate Studentship (2015 - 2019)
- Certificate of Merit for Excellent Teaching Assistantship (2016, 2018)
- Outstanding Graduate of Shandong Province and Shandong University (2014)
- Google Excellence Scholarship (2013)
- National Scholarship of China (2011, 2012)
- The First-grade Scholarship for Outstanding Students of Shandong
University (2011, 2012, 2013)